Friday, June 10, 2011

Update 06.10.2011

Hello everyone! I hope you are all still following my blog regardless of the irregular posts. I have been trying to come up with a better way of organizing and uploading my photos.

I came up with a new template. I found the old template far too messy and difficult to organize. I removed every single post and decided that I will post them back one by one daily starting from today. Hopefully this new template would bring easier photo viewing for all of you.

Changes:

  • Simple and neat.
  • Regular posting of photos.
  • Post titles would contain the assigned name of the photo in Flickr.
  • Clicking on the image will automatically bring you to my Flickr post of the photo.
  • Photos posted on my blog will display original description I wrote inside Flickr.
  • You can view the photo in all sizes through Flickr.
  • "Like" function for easier feedback.
  • For those using Tumblr, I added my Tumblr link, you can now follow me using Tumblr.

Please Comment below and let me know what you think. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment